So Tell Me ... What's The Weather Like on YOUR Planet?

20 August, 2007

Oh my fucking god.

Okay, so I was semi-idly getting resources for dealing with Borderline Personality Disorder for a friend, and started reading this compilation of posts.

And I'm reading along and reading along and find this, specifically this sentence:

    The client said that she had heard from a friend of her mother that she had explained her estrangement from her children and grandhchildren saying that her children had been the product of marital rape.


Hit me like a bucket of ice water, first a "Do I know this therapist, did someone I talk to talk to ... no, there's no way, the relationship-to-person isn't right ... holy shit, someone else did that?"

Only she said it to my face.

Oh my fucking god.

I'm not alone.

I'm crying.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Not much more than big hugs here, okay?

big hugs, E

Daisy Deadhead said...

Yes, from me too.

:(

lilcollegegirl said...

big hugs indeed.