So Tell Me ... What's The Weather Like on YOUR Planet?

04 February, 2008

Chapter For Lifting A Ferryboat

Who are you who comes?

I am a magician.

Are you complete?

I am complete.

Are you equipped?

I am equipped.

What are those tools, magician?

They are the carafe and the knife.

What is the nature of the carafe?

The nature of the carafe is twofold.

What are those two things?

They are the cupbearer and the healer.

What are these?

Of the cupbearer: to bring that which is needed, to sustain, and to serve; to carry the water that will lift the prow. To draw from the well, to pour out.

What else are these?

Of the healer: to wash away pain, to sustain, and to mend; to tend to injury and to weariness with a gentle hand. To draw from the well, to pour out.

Who holds these things?

The one who knows yielding, who cradles the lotus, the steward.

What is the nature of the knife?

The nature of the knife is twofold.

What are those two things?

They are the goad and the defender.

What are these?

Of the goad: to demand, to challenge, and to release; to not hold back from the cut when the lesson of the wound is greater than the mark. To hold to what is real, to root deep.

What else are these?

Of the defender: to stand firm, to shelter, and to protect; to bleed when bleeding will mark the boundary. To hold to what is real, to root deep.

Who holds these things?

The one who knows discipline, who raises the djed pillar, the sentinel.

Take care! Do you say that you would bear these tools? If you do so, what will you do?

I will govern myself, I will serve with joyfulness, I will know my will and give it freely, I will prepare what is necessary at the times for doing so, I will be whole and complete.

Do you know the road on which you must go, magician?

I know the road on which I must go.

Which is the road on which you must go?

It is "Singing Heart".


As you are endowed with life, awaken the gatekeeper for me, for see, I have come.




(The completely baffled may be assisted with something of a reference. I can't explain the Mystery -- beyond that this has been rattling around in my head since Saturday, when I was given such gifts to mark that which I am.)

No comments: