So Tell Me ... What's The Weather Like on YOUR Planet?

10 April, 2008

Silence is Complicity

It's hard, at times, sitting on the edge of known space, not involved enough in things to have anything useful to say, not far enough away to claim ignorance, to not know.

And I wasn't going to say anything, because I have no words of my own, and so much is about letting those who do have words speak them. And at the same time, ... whose side are you on?

So.

Other people have words. I will let them speak for themselves. I'm not asking for a fight, as the wounded party has asked to be let go without a fight. I'm asking for a witness. These things are happening. They have been happening for a long time, in many fields, in many forms. Pay attention.

[Added] Get some perspective.

My own words now: stop. Think. Listen.

Know were you came from.

Maybe then you'll know where the fuck you're going.

No comments: